EN TEA tea leaves We are confident that we can experience "delicious" and "fun" in our daily lives. Introducing the arrangement recipe of.
"Watered green tea soda and seasonal fruits" made with watered green tea soaked with fruits.
Carbonic acid further enhances the taste of green tea and the freshness of fruits.
[Time required: Approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes (including time to soak fruits)]
Room temperature water: 500 ml
Water Served green tea : 2 tea bags
Strawberries: 4 slices each
Cucumber slices: 1/4
Orange slices: 4
Mintha: Tip 4 ~ 5 bunches
Ice: Appropriate amount
1) Put the fruit in a large bowl
2) Extract 2 tea bags of watered green tea with 500 ml of water
3) Pour the extracted watered tea into a container containing fruits
4) Soak in a bowl for 2 hours
5) Put ice in a glass, put green tea with fruit in half of the glass as a guide, and pour carbonic acid
6) Serve fruit together
■ EN TEA tea leaves used in this recipe