EN TEA tea leaves We are confident that we can experience "delicious" and "fun" in our daily lives. Introducing the arrangement recipe of.
"Tea latte" where you can enjoy a luxurious taste.
By slowly boiling the tea leaves with milk, it is easy to drink and you can enjoy the individuality of the tea leaves.
You can enjoy it not only hot but also ice cream by cooling it over time.
[Time required: about 10 minutes]
Milk: 250 ml * Low-fat milk is recommended
Tea leaves: 2 tea bags
* Please choose your favorite tea bag from the following 6 types
Red roasted tea
Roasted tea chamomile
Roasted tea Lemongrass
[CHA TOKYO] Roasted ginger tea
[CHA TOKYO] Black tea
1) Cut the tea bag string in advance
2) 250 ml in a pan Add milk and heat at medium heat 180 ℃
3) When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to 60 ° C to 80 ° C and add a tea bag.
5) Pour into a cup
* Melt sugar (Wasanbon is also recommended) if you like
■ EN TEA tea leaves used in this recipe